How to Process Purchase Orders against Material Requisition?
In this topic, we'll show you how to process purchase orders against material requisition.
- Click on the Material Management module from the left navigation.
- Click on Purchase Orders.
- Click on the Purchase Orders category and select Material/Product Request from the drop-down.
- Select the checkboxes next to the material name.
- Click on the Process Purchase Order button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a customer ID in the Customer ID input box.
- Click on the Designated Reviewer box.
- Select the checkboxes located next to the reviewer names and then click on the Add button.
- Click on the Delivery Type drop down and select a delivery type.
- Click on the Material Supplier drop down and select a material supplier from the drop down.
- Click on the Attention box field.
- Select the checkboxes located next to the team member names and then click on the Update button.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Purchase Order.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Enter the unit price of the material in the Unit Price input box. You can add other relevant information as needed in the form; such as Delivery Point, Workpackage etc.
- Click on the Process Purchase Order button.
- The Purchase Order will be successfully processed.