Add a Widget to the Project Dashboard
In this topic, we'll show you how add a widget to the project dashboard.
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of the Builderbox screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Modules, located from the left navigation.
- Click on Select Project drop down and select a Project.
- Click on the Gear (Settings) icon located next to the Project Dashboard. It is listed under Builderbox Dashlets.
- Click on the Widget link.
- Enter a name for the Widget.
- Enter a Link/URL in the input box.
- Click on the Save button.
- The Widget will be added to the project dashboard.