In this topic, we'll show you how to print and download ASI Zip file. The Zip file includes the ASI document and all the attachments to the document.
- Click on the Architecture’s Supplemental Instructions module from the left navigation.
- Click on the Actions menu drop-down located next to the ASI ID.
- Click on View.
- Click on the Print button located in the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be prompted to download and save a PDF file. Click OK to confirm the download.
The ASI will be saved on your computer in the PDF format.
- Click on the Zip button located on the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be prompted to save the Zip file. Click on the OK button and save ASI zip folder on your computer.