Attach Images by using Clipboard
In this topic, we'll show you how to attach images by using clipboard in the Tasks module.
- Click on the Collaboration module from the left navigation.
- Click on Tasks.
- Click on the Tasks category dropdown.
- Select My Assigned Items category.
- Select a task from the list that you would like to edit.
- Copy any image to clipboard from your computer.
- Select the Attachment box located in the Task Details section and paste the image from the clipboard by either using CTRL+V (on Windows) or CMD+V (On Mac OS).
- The image will be attached successfully and listed with other attachments.