In this topic, we'll show you how to create reports in the Tasks module.
- Click on the Collaboration module from the left navigation.
- Click on Tasks.
- Click on the Tasks category list and select All Items category.
- Click on the Create Report button.
- Enter a title for you report in the Report Title input box.
- Check/uncheck boxes to include/exclude certain information in your report.
- Click on the Print Report button.
- Click on the here link. The report will open in a new tab in the PDF file format.
- You can also click on the Reports link. In that case you will be redirected to the Reports page where all of Tasks module’s reports will be listed.