Act on Behalf of Others
In this topic, we'll show you how to Accept the Submittals on behalf of others.
- Click on the Submittals module from the left navigation.
- Click on the Submittals category and select All Project Items from the drop-down.
- Click on the Actions menu drop-down located next to the Submittal ID.
- Click on View.
- Click on the Act on behalf of others button. This button will be available to users who have the right permission to act on behalf of other on the RFI document.
- Click on the Select Member drop down and select a member from the drop down list.
- Click on the Accept button.
- Enter a comment in the Comment text box.
- To include the same attachments that were submitted with the Submittal, click on the Include the same attachments that were submitted button. You can also choose to attach other documents by using the Attach Files feature.
- Click on the Accept Submittal button.
- The Submittal will be successfully accepted. An email notification will be sent to the Submittal author and others based on their Notifications Settings.