In this topic, we'll show you how to disapprove Job Walk items.
Note: The Approval and Disapproval feature is created to set up a nonlinear workflow for managing action items. Once the work is done and marked closed, the completed work can be approved or disapproved using this feature.
- Click on the Job Walk module from the left navigation.
- Click on the Job Walk item category dropdown.
- Select My Assigned Items category.
- Select the Job Walk item from the list that you want to disapprove.
- Click on the Disapprove icon located in the right side of the page under Item Details section.
- Write a comment in the comment box and click on the Disapprove button.
- The job walk will be marked disapproved and a log will be created.