Remove Project Roles
In this topic, we'll show you how to remove Project Roles.
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of the Builderbox screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Roles from the left navigation.
- Click on Project Roles listed under the Roles menu.
- Click on the Select Role Type field.
Note: There are four Project Role types- Employee, Guest, Guest Material Supplier and Guest Equipment Vendor. Employee role type is for all the members of the Super Admin’s company (or Super Company). Guest role types are for External Companies’ team members and they vary based on the External Company type (Guest/Guest Material Supplier/Guest Equipment Vendor).
- Let’s use the Project Role type Employee for the purpose of this tutorial. Select the Employee role type from the list.
- Click on the project drop down.
- Select the project from the project drop down.
- Click on the View Roles button.
- Click on the Remove Role icon located next to the role.
An alert, asking your permission to remove the role, will pop up.
- Click on the Yes button.
- Role will be removed successfully.