In this topic, we'll show you how to enable Dropbox Attachments integration in your projects.
Dropbox Attachments is a project level integration that helps you with capturing the snapshots of attached files (attached with various Builderbox documents such as RFIs, Submittals etc.) and stores them in your Dropbox account. This eliminates the need for you to manually make a snapshot of files each time the Dropbox files are attached to Builderbox documents (Submittals, RFIs etc.). Currently, Dropbox Attachments is supported for Submittals module only. Soon we will expand its application to other modules as well.
Integrate with Dropbox
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of the
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Integrations from the left navigation.
- Click on the Project.
- Click on the Project selection drop down.
- Select the project, in which you want to enable Dropbox Attachments, from the project drop down.
- Click on the Integrate with Dropbox button.
- Please read the instructions carefully and then click on the Yes button.
- Enter your account password then click on the Next button.
- Click on the Connect with Dropbox button.
- Enter your Dropbox credentials and then click on the Signin button.
- Builderbox will be connected to your chosen Dropbox account and Dropbox Attachments will be enabled.