In this topic, we'll show you how to create & change the Builderbox Transaction Password. The Transaction Password is used for added security on certain modules on Builderbox .
Create Transaction Password
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of the
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Security listed on the left navigation.
- Click on the Manage Password tab.
- Click on the Create Transaction Password button.
- Enter the password and enter it again in the Confirm Password text box to confirm it and then click on the Add button.
- The Transaction Password will be created successfully.
Change Transaction Password
- Click on the Change Transaction Password button.
- Enter your current password,new password and confirm new password then click on the Update button.
- Transaction password will be changed successfully.