In this topic, we'll show you how to import your crew libraries to your projects.
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of Builderbox screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Libraries, listed on the left navigation.
- Click on Select Project drop down and select a Project.
- Click on the Crew Library, located under the Company Libraries tab.
- Click on the Import Crew Library link. A white screen with a link will only show until you haven’t added any crew to the library. Once you add a crew, you will see an Import Crew Library button located on the top right corner of the screen. You can click on this button to import crews to the Crew Library.
- Click on the xlsx, xls link, to download the Crew Library Template File.
- Click on the Browse button and select the new Crew Library Template File (with your data) from your computer and upload the file.
- Your data will be successfully imported in your project’s Crew Library.