How to Process Rent Orders
In this topic, we'll show you how to process Equipment Rent orders.
- Click on the Equipment Management module from the left
- Click on Rent Orders.
- Click on the Create New Rent Order button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a customer id in the Customer ID input box.
- Click on the Designated Reviewer box.
- Select the checkboxes next to the reviewer names and then click on the Add button.
- Click on the Equipment Vendor drop down and select the equipment vendor from the drop down list.
- Click on the Attention box filed.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assignee names and then click on the Update button.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Rent Order.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Add Equipments link.
- Select the checkboxes located next to the IDs of the equipments that you want to order and click on the Add button.
- Enter the estimated quantities of the equipments in the Estimated Quantity input box.
- Enter the rates in the Rate input box.
- Click on the Date field and select the rental start and end dates from the calendar.
- Click on the Process Rent Order button.
- Rent order will be successfully processed.