In this topic, we'll show you how to log and report material usage.
- Click on the Material Management
module from the left navigation.
- Click on Use Dashboard.
- Click on the Add Material or Product Use Information link. A white screen with a link will only show until you haven’t added any Material Usage Log to the project. Once you add a Material Use Log, you will see an Add Material Use Information button located on the top right corner of the screen. You can click on this button to log Material Usage.
- Click on the Add Materials link.
- Select the checkboxes next to the material IDs, which you want to log and then click on the Add button.
- Enter the used material quantity in the Used Quantity input box.
- Click on the Used Date field and select a date from the calendar.
- Click on the Used By drop down and select the user from the drop down list. You can add other relevant information as needed.
- Click on the Submit Information button.
- The Material Usage will be logged successfully.