In this topic, we'll show you how to process Material Purchase Orders.
- Click on the Material Management module from the left navigation.
- Click on Purchase Orders.
- Click on the Create New Purchase Order button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a customer id in the Customer ID input box.
- Click on the Designated Reviewer box.
- Select the checkboxes next to the reviewer names and then click on the Add button.
- Click on the Delivery Type drop down and select a delivery type.
- Click on the Material Supplier drop down and select a material supplier from the drop down.
- Click on the Attention box field.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assignee names and then click on the Add button.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Purchase Order.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Add Materials link.
- Select the checkboxes located next to the IDs of the materials that you want to order and click on the Add button.
- Enter the quantities of the materials in the Quantity input boxes.
- Enter the unit prices of the material in the Unit Price input box. You can add other relevant information as needed in the form; such as Delivery Point, Workpackage etc.
- Click on the Process Purchase Order button.
- Purchase order will be successfully processed.