In this topic, we'll show you how to add Material Requisitions.
- Click on the Material Management
module from the left navigation.
- Click on Requisition Dashboard.
- Click on the Add New Request button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Designated Reviewer drop down and select the designated reviewer from the drop down list.
Note: Designated Reviewer will receive the requisition for review before it will be listed in the Requested Material list for creating Purchase Orders.
- Enter delivery contact person name in the Delivery Contact Person(DCP) input box.
- Enter requested delivery point in the Requested Delivery Point input box.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Material Requisition.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Add Materials link.
- Select the checkboxes located next to the IDs of the materials that you want to request and click on the Add button.
- Enter the quantities of the materials in the Quantity input boxes. You can add other relevant information as needed in the form such as Requested Delivery Date, Workpackage etc.
- Click on the Submit Request button.
- A request will be sent to the Designated Reviewer. Once approved it will be listed in the Material Requests list.