Add New Draw Requests
In this topic, we'll show you how to add new Draw Requests. Draw Requests are received from the companies to whom you give payment through a Committed Contract.
From the Draw Requests Dashboard
- Click on the Payments module from the left navigation.
- Click on Draw Requests.
- Click on the Add New Draw Requests link. A white screen with a link will only show until you haven’t added any Draw Request to the project. Once you add a Draw Request, you will see a Add New Draw Request button located on the top right corner of the screen. You can click on this button to add new Draw Requests.
- Click on the Contract dropdown and select the committed contract from the drop down list. Please note that you will always paid against a Committed Contract and so it is a mandatory field. If you haven’t added any Committed Contract yet, you can add it by using the Contracts module.
- Click on the Company drop down and select the company, to which you want to send the Draw Request to, from the drop down list.
- Click on the Due Date field and select a date from the calendar.
- Click on the Cost Code drop down and select the cost code from the dropdown list.
- Click on the
Assignee text box. An Assignee pop up will show.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assignee names and then click on the Update The assignee names may be prepopulated based on your Workflow Settings.
- Go to the Schedule of Values section and enter an item number in the Item No. input box.
- Enter a description in the Description of Work input box.
- Enter the scheduled value in the Scheduled Value input box.
- Enter the previously completed work value in the From Previous Application input box.
- Enter this period’s completed work value in the This Period input box.
- Enter presently stored materials value in the Materials Presently Stored input box.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Draw Request.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Save & Close button.
- The Draw Request will be sent to the assignees selected in the previous steps. Assignees will also get notified by email based on their Notifications Settings.