In this topic, we'll show you how to add new Change Order Requests (Committed)
From the Change Order Requests (Committed) Module
- Click on the Change Management module from the left navigation.
- Click on the
Change Order Requests (Committed).
- Click on the Add New Change Order Requests (Committed) link. A white screen with a link will only show until you haven’t added any Change Order Proposal to the project. Once you add a Change Order Request, you will see a Add New Change Order button located on the top right corner of the screen. You can click on this button to add new Change Order Requests.
- Click on the Committed Contract dropdown and select the Committed contract from the drop down list. Please note that every proposed change to a Committed Contract should always be associated with a Committed Contract. If you do not have a Committed Contract added to the project, please add one using the Contracts.
- Click on the Company drop down and select the company, to which you want to send the Change Order Request to, from the drop down list.
- Enter a Change Order title in the Title field.
- Click on the Due Date field and select a date from the calendar.
- Click on the Cost Code drop down and select a Cost Code from the dropdown list.
- Enter a previous quantity in the Previous Quantity input box.
- Enter a quantity in the +/- in Quantity input box. +/- represent increase/decrease in previous quantity.
- Select the Add or Subtract from the dropdown. If the quantity has increased as compared to the Previous Quantity, select Add otherwise select Subtract.
- Enter a unit price in the Previous Unit Price input box.
- Enter a unit price in the Revised Unit Price input box, if the unit price has increased as compared to the Previous Unit Price.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Change Order Request .
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Assignee text box. An
Assignee pop up will show.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assignee names and then click on the Update button. The assignee names may be prepopulated based on your Workflow Settings.
- Click on the Send button.
- The Change Order Request will be sent to the assignees selected in the previous steps. Assignees will also get notified by email based on their Notifications Settings.