In this topic, we'll show you how to edit the Transmittals.
- Click on the Transmittals module from the left navigation.
Note: User will be redirected on the Transmittals Dashboard.
- Click on the Actions menu drop down located next to the Transmittal ID.
- Click on the Edit.
- Click in the Subject text box and change the Transmittal subject.
- Click on the Required Date field and change the date from the calendar.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down, select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Transmittal.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Transfer button.
- The Transmittal will be successfully updated.