In this topic, we'll show you how to edit the Requests for Information (RFIs).
From the RFI page
- Click on the
Requests for Information module
from the left navigation.
- Click on the Actions menu drop down located next to the RFI No.
- Click on the Edit RFI.
- Click on the Subject text box and change the RFI subject.
- Click on the Required Date field and change the date from the calendar.
- Click on the Add New Question button.
- Click on the Question text box and enter a request/question here.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down, select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the RFI.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Yes button.
- The RFI will be successfully updated.