Delete & Restore Drives
In this topic, we'll show you how to delete & restore Drives in your project’s File Cloud
From the File Cloud
- Click on the File Cloud module from the left navigation list.
- Click on the dropdown icon, located inline with the Drive that you want to delete.
- Click on Delete from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Yes button.
- The Drive will be moved to the Trash.
- To restore back the deleted Drive, Click on the Trash icon.
- Select the check box next to the Drive that you want to restore.
- Click on the Restore button.
- Click on the Yes button. The selected Drive will be restored back.