In this topic, we'll show you how to create reports in the Cost Worksheet module.
From the Cost Worksheet Module
- Click on the Budgets and Costs module from the left navigation.
- Click on Cost Worksheet from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Create Report button.
- Click on the Export To Excel button located on the top right corner. The Cost Worksheet will be exported out in .xls format.
- Click inside the Report Title text box and enter a title for your report.
- Check boxes next to the information that you want to include in your report.
- Click on the Print Report button.
- Click on here link. (The report will be printed to a PDF file).
- You can also access the report by clicking on the Reports link. When you click on the Reports link, you will be taken to the Reports page. All the Cost Worksheet reports will be listed here.