Create Reports in the Budgets
In this topic, we'll show you how to create reports in the Budgets module.
From the Budgets Dashboard
- Click on the Budgets and Costs module from the left navigation.
- Click on Baseline Budgets from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Budgets category and select Baseline Budget from the drop-down.
- Click on the Create Report button.
- Click inside the Report Title text box and enter a title for your report.
- Check boxes next to the information that you want to include in your report.
- Click on the Print Report button.
- Click on here link. (The report will be printed to a .PDF file).
- You can also access the report by clicking on the Reports link. When you click on the Reports link, you will be taken to the Reports page. All the Baseline Budget reports will be listed here.