In this topic, we'll show you how to filter the tasks to match your filtering criteria.
Note: Following Filter Tasks tutorial is based on the Grid View. If you are using the List View, you can use Advanced Filtering tool to achieve the outcome.
Filter by Tag
- Click on the Collaboration module from the left navigation.
- Click on Tasks.
- Click on the Tasks category list and select All Items category.
- Click on the Filter drop-down.
- Select a tag from the list. All the Tasks tagged with the selected tag will be listed.
- Click on Remove icon to remove the filter from the list.
Filter by Date
- Click on the date filter drop down.
- Select a range of dates and click on the Apply button.
- All the Tasks created between the date range selected in the previous step will be listed.