In this topic, we'll show you how to update RFI responses. This feature allows assignees to update their responses at a later date. A new revision of the RFI document is created in this case and the document is sent for review to other reviewers in the workflow.
- Click on the Requests For Information module from the left navigation.
- Click on the RFIs category and select Received RFIs from the drop-down.
- Click on the Actions menu drop-down located next to the RFI No.
- Click on View.
- Click on the Update Response button. This button is only available to the users who are allowed to respond to the RFI document.
- Click on the Yes button when prompted.
- Click in the Response box and update the response.
- Click on the Attach Files drop-down, select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the RFI.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Update Response button.
- Click on the Yes button when prompted. The RFI response will be updated successfully. An email notification will be sent to the RFI author and others based on their Notifications Settings.