Export & Add Role to Other Projects
In this topic, we'll show you how to export & add roles to other Projects.
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of the Builderbox screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Roles from the left navigation.
- Click on Project Roles listed under the Roles menu.
- Click on the Select Role Type field.
- Let’s use the Project Role type Employee for the purpose of this tutorial. Select the Employee role type from the list.
- Click on the project drop down.
- Select the project from the project drop down.
- Click on the View Roles button.
- Click on the Export & add to other project icon located next to the role.
- Select the check boxes next to the projects to which you want to export & add roles to.
- Click on the Export Role button.
- Role will be exported and added successfully to the selected projects.