In this topic, we'll show you how to update Company Roles.
- Click on the profile image located on the top right corner of the Builderbox screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Roles from the left navigation.
- Click on Company Roles listed under the Settings>Roles menu.
- Click on the Select Company drop down and select a Company.
- Click on the Edit Role icon.
- Update the name and description for the role.
- Click on Company Templates.
Note: We are using Company Templates module as an example here. You can replicate the same process for any other modules on the list.
- Select the check boxes next to the permissions/resources that you want to assign to the members with this role.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: The role will be updated successfully.