In this topic, we'll show you how to add new Change Order Proposals (Committed)
From the Change Order Proposals (Committed) Module
- Click on the Change Management module from the left navigation.
- Click on the
Change Order Proposals (Committed).
- Click on the Add New Change Order Proposals (Committed) link. A white screen with a link will only show until you haven’t added any Change Order to the project. Once you add a Change Order
Proposal , you will see a Add New Change Order button located on the top right corner of the screen. You can click on this button to add new Change Order
- Click on the Committed Contract dropdown and select the committed
contract from the drop down list. Please note that every proposed change to a Committed Contract should always be associated with a
Contract. If you do not have a
Contract added to the project, please add one using the Contracts.
Click on the Company drop down and select the company, to which you want to send the Change Order
Proposal to, from the drop down list.
- Enter a Change Order Proposal title in the Title field.
- Click on the Due Date field and select a date from the calendar.
- Click on the Cost Code drop down and select a Cost Code from the dropdown list.
- Enter a previous quantity in the Previous Quantity input box.
- Enter a quantity in the +/- in Quantity input box. +/- represent increase/decrease in previous quantity.
- Select the Add or Subtract from the dropdown. If the quantity has increased as compared to the Previous Quantity, select Add otherwise select Subtract.
- Enter a unit price in the Previous Unit Price input box.
- Enter a unit price in the Revised Unit Price input box, if the unit price has increased as compared to the Previous Unit Price.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Change Order Proposal.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Assignee text box. An
Assignee pop up will show.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assignee names and then click on the Update button. The assignee names may be prepopulated based on your Workflow Settings.
- Click on the Send button.
- The Change Order Proposal will be sent to the assignees selected in the previous steps. Assignees will also get notified by email based on their Notifications Settings.