Add New Committed Contracts
In this topic, we'll show you how to add new Committed Contracts
From the Committed Contracts Module
- Click on the Contracts module from the left navigation.
- Click on Committed Contracts.
- Click on the Add New Contract link. A white screen with a link will only show until you haven’t added any Committed Contract to the project. Once you add a Committed Contract, you will see a Add New Contract button located on the top right corner of the screen. You can click on this button to add new Committed Contracts.
- Enter a contract number in the Contract Number field.
- Enter a contract title in the Contract Title field.
- Click on the Company drop down and select the company, to which you want to send the Committed Contract to, from the drop down list.
- Click on the Due Date field and select a date from the calendar.
- Click on the Assignee text box. An
pop up will show.
- Select the checkboxes next to the assignee names and then click on the Update button. The assignee names may be prepopulated based on your Workflow Settings.
- Click on the Cost Code drop down and select the cost code from the dropdown list under the Schedule of Values section.
- Click on the Type dropdown and select the type from the dropdown list.
- Enter a quantity in the Quantity input box.
- Click on the Unit dropdown and select the unit from the dropdown list.
- Enter a unit price in the Unit Price input box.
- Click on the Attach Files drop down.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and select the files that you want to attach with the Committed Contract.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Send button.
- The Committed Contract will be sent to the assignees selected in the previous steps. Assignees will also get notified by email based on their Notifications Settings.