In this topic, we'll show you how to create the Daily Reports for projects from the Daily Journals.
From the Daily Journal Dashboard
- Click on the Daily Journal module from the left navigation.
- Click on the Actions menu drop-down located inline with the Daily Journal, from which you want to create a report and then click on the Create Report. You can also use the Create Report button located in the Daily Journal.
- Enter a title for the Daily Report.
- Select the check boxes next to the other relevant information that you want to include in your report.
- Click on the Print Report button.
- A report will be created and posted under Reports in the PDF file format.
- To view the report, click on the here link.
- You can also click on the Reports link. In that case, you will be redirected to the Daily Journal Reports page. All the Daily Journal Reports will be posted here.