In this topic, we'll show you how to add new Baseline Budget for your project.
From the Budgets and Costs Module
- Click on the Budgets and Costs module from the left navigation.
- Click on Baseline Budgets from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Add New Line Item button located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter a line item number in the Line Item Number field.
- Click on the Cost Code drop down and select the cost code from the dropdown list.
- Click on the Type dropdown and select the type from the dropdown list.
- Enter a quantity in the Quantity input box.
- Click on the Unit dropdown and select the unit from the dropdown list.
- Enter a unit price in the Unit Price input box.
- Click on the Save icon.
- Click on the Freeze & Publish button.
- Click on the OK button. The Baseline Budget will be successfully saved.