In this topic, we'll show you how to add new Tasks in your project.
From the Activity Stream
- Click on the Tasks tab.
- Enter the Task name in the text box.
- Click on the Add Assignee icon.
- Select an assignee by clicking on the radio button.
- Click on the Assign button.
- Click on the Due Date icon.
- Select a Due Date from the calendar.
- Click on the Attach File icon.
- Select the Attach From Computer option and then select the files that you want to attach with the Task.
Note: You can also attach files from other cloud file storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, ShareFile or One Drive. When you choose to attach files from a cloud service, the system will ask for your permission to connect with the file storage service of your choice.
- Click on the Post button.
From the Tasks page
- Click on the Collaboration
module from the left navigation.
- Click on the Task
- The task added to your project.